Cloud Storage Services Orlando
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other. Now not only can businesses avoid housing bulky filing cabinets without the need for high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Essentially, the cloud is a system of off-site servers that people and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company who individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from.
A business may use the cloud to store important documents and data. An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
Perks of Cloud Storage
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: authorized users in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted off-site can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Florida Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we can help. Call us at (407) 217-1426 or fill out the form and we’ll help you find a reliable solution for your digital storage needs.
37 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: (407) 217-1426