Cloud Storage Services Orlando
The cloud is an often over-complicated concept that has greatly changed the way business is done throughout Orlando and the entire world. From the way data is stored and managed to the ways we communicate with each other, the cloud has allowed organizations to greatly expand their abilities.
Today businesses avoid housing bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, and they don’t even need on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
A simple enough concept, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music. A business may use the cloud to store pertinent business documents and files.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of their servers and making sure that their users have constant access to their stored information.
Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Orlando?
The cloud has improved productivity and communications at companies across the globe. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permission
- Increased security: hosting companies take careful precautions to keep all data secure
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up often
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Florida Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we can help. Call us at (407) 217-1426 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a reliable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.